Worried about your family contracting tick-borne illnesses or being bitten by fleas?
You don’t have to be.
Tick Control & Flea Control
Ticks are tiny, blood-feeding parasites found throughout America, but especially in the northeastern United States. They carry diseases like Lyme disease, babesiosis, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, which can be serious health risks to you, your family, and your pets.
Fleas are blood-feeding parasites, too. And while they don’t carry the kinds of diseases ticks do, they can infest your house quickly and leave your family in misery.
The worst part about ticks and fleas? These tiny, yet potentially dangerous creatures crawl around in places you’d like to think are “safe”—places like your backyard.
While there are ways we can help you combat and prevent ticks and fleas yourself, combining DIY treatments with professional treatments will ensure a highly effective strategy—one that is safe for your entire family.
How It Works
To ensure that your yard is free from ticks and fleas all year round, Aspenn Environmental follows a five-step process for tick prevention and tick control. We use the number-one treatment recommended by the University of Rhode Island Tick Awareness Center.
- Education: First, we’ll teach you the best things to do in your yard to keep ticks and fleas away. (Here’s a free guide.)
- Tick Yard-Spray, Part 1: Our tick sprays significantly reduce the existing tick and flea population in your yard or garden. This treatment kills the insects, while also being environmentally responsible and minimizing the use of pesticides.
- Tick Yard-Spray, Part 2 (Optional): If you live in a high-risk area or have especially problematic tick issues, we will administer a stronger tick treatment to more aggressively control the population.
- Tick Spray Treatments: Once tick and flea control is established, we’ll maintain your newly insect-free yard by using follow-up tick spray treatments. We specifically time when these treatments are applied to target ticks and fleas during the most vulnerable periods of their lifecycle.
- Pest Control: Even if you’ve established a tick-free and flea-free yard, pesky critters can bring them right back in. We also offer optional insect control treatments to eliminate ticks and fleas from animals like mice, greatly reducing the chance of these insects being brought back into your property.
What It Controls
Our tick control treatments includes deer ticks that carry Lyme and other diseases, and fleas, but are also used to combat ants, spiders, crickets, sod webworms, mole crickets, armyworms, fire ants, bees, carpenter bees, bark beetles, borers, boxelder bugs, centipedes, cockroaches, Asian cockroaches, crickets, mole crickets, earwigs, elm leaf beetles, firebrats, ground beetles, gypsy moths (adults and caterpillars), millipedes, scorpions, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, wasps, ticks, flies, carpenter ants, chinch bugs, pill bugs, sod webworms, and many more common insects.
What It Costs
See pricing above.